[kj] Gathering Digest, was new site is up now

Appocalypsa Appocalypsa at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 6 08:55:16 EDT 2007

It should be What's THIS for. But I don't think it is the only one favourite. He mentioned some more.

I heard some pieces of what he does last year, and it was very hypnotic, no metal or so. Melodic but with lots of energy. I can't describe well, I am not a musician. I heard few versions of few songs and the more new they were the better sound they had.
It wasn't angry music like KJ2003. The quitar sounds were melted in echoes but it wasnt boring at all, it just blew mind to some different spaces. It's possible it will have some more electro/dub veins later. And that with drums and bass it's gonna be more live.
I am looking fwd to the result a lot.

Appo