[kj] new site

Jerry Butson jerry at fleamusic.com
Wed Jun 6 07:50:33 EDT 2007

You lot are missing the big news...Jaz is writing for JULIAN LLOYD WEBBER!

Seriously, I met Plastic-head-honcho Steve and web designer Conor last
night. They're big Joke fans have have great ideas of how to push things
forward.

Get excited!

A question...the version of LLB on Wilful Days...although the sleeve says
it's the Gestalt Mix it's actually the regular 12" version, right?

Thanks,
jerry