[kj] FW: Re: Funny KJ tracks?

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 21:20:01 EDT 2007

Pssst...war came first...

gregslawson at msn.com writes:

I disagree w/parts of Jaz's doomsday quotes. I don't think man needs war in
some instinctual or genetic way--it's capitalism that needs war. If certain
countries don't destroy others through war, their corporations will not be
able to stay on top. THe economic laws of capitalism require each capitalist
(or group of them) to make MORE profits than others, in order to get a greater
market share than their competitors. THis is the main cause of all modern
wars--all the other stuff like religion, nationalism, revenge, territory--are
just expressions of what the capitalists need. Cases in point: in Iraq the
biggest negotiating topic between Iraqi groups and America is over control of
oil; in WWII the Europeans were fighting over colonies in Africa, Asia, etc. and
the war served to boost capitalism by destroying production (mostly in
Europe & Japan, currently the world's stongest economies?) so they could increase
profits by rebuilding.

I feel sorry for those who have taken the authority as truth,
Rather than the truth as authority