[kj] Funny KJ tracks?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jul 31 18:16:09 EDT 2007

Option 1: One is a front with a fake Jaz, to protect him from the "homing
loonies" (us).

Option 2: Each in different tax havens with a complex system of money
laundering and tax evasion (because "Money is not our god")

Option 3: One weed plantation and one poppy plantation...?

Option 4: Different geographical regions to increase the chance of
surviving the Apocylypse.

Last time I raised this someone said one for Jaz and one for his ego :)

> Something's always bothered me about that (admittedly somewhat inane)

> statement: why TWO villages?

> Alex in NYC

> On Jul 31, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Brendan wrote:

>> "We don't want mansions and what have you...but what we DO want, is

>> two

>> villages."

>> Such an unintentional Spinal Tap moment.

>>> What about interviews w/ Jaz?

>>> Like these wacky quotes:

>>> "Things may have to be washed away, yes. Earthquake, torrential

>>> storm,

>>> bombs. They're all the same thing. It's a reaction against the

>>> stupidity

>>> of man. My physical life objects, but I think it is great. I hate

>>> this

>>> urban environment, this torturous mediocrity. I want to see the

>>> end of

>>> the fucking civilization. *Look at human nature: every sixty years

>>> or so

>>> there is war. Man needs bloodshed. Always has, always will. Until

>>> he can

>>> stand his own nature, forget it. We've gone as far as we can

>>> physically.

>>> We see the moon, we want to touch it. Technology has gone as far

>>> as it

>>> possibly can. But we have not developed ourselves. We are animals

>>> with

>>> expensive toys. That is all. The next stage is man developing

>>> himself.

>>> We need mass bloodshed to get there.*" -- Jaz Coleman,

>>> http://www.anirrationaldomain.net/articles/1979-1982/another-

>>> room.html

>>> "[T]here's this force that comes around every six years that we call

>>> war. If you observe, you'll notice that man needs bloodshed. It's a

>>> fact, it affects the human psyche, bloodshed. There is no more potent

>>> sacrifice than the ritual bloodshed that occurs every six or seven

>>> years. Even cracking an egg is a ritual. Just the idea of a

>>> sacrifice....like cracking an egg....can achieve the same result.

>>> It's

>>> observing our own nature. I think today science and technology has

>>> gone

>>> as far as it could; and we have to try to understand it as much as

>>> possible. *I see the only way out is forward. The only way out is

>>> destruction. Destruction of the old sentiments of life,

>>> destruction of

>>> the old story. Following the natural instincts of life, this is

>>> the way

>>> I see things." - Jaz Coleman,

>>> http://www.anirrationaldomain.net/articles/1979-1982/

>>> torontoshades81.html

>>> "Look, the ending when it comes won't be through a nuclear war or

>>> atomic

>>> bombs or any of that shit. It'll be natural disasters like

>>> earthquakes

>>> and floods. It's just the earth's way of cleaning itself and

>>> getting rid

>>> of the natural waste. It's like everything - life, rock and roll

>>> and the

>>> world: it all goes in circles and when the time comes the world

>>> will get

>>> rid of all the crap and those who survive will start a new

>>> civilisation,

>>> much better than the last one." - Jaz Coleman,

>>> http://www.anirrationaldomain.net/articles/1979-1982/nme0581.html

>>> Yikes....