[kj] Funny KJ tracks?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 16:20:04 EDT 2007

For once I think I am in total agreement with FOLK DEVIL. I almost
forgot about that ToTP appearance sans Jaz. Pretty damn funny. And I
also agree with whoever mentioned the late 80s look the band had, where
they all look like cast members of the movie St. Elmo's Fire. Yow. Those
are the records that make me embarrassed to tell some people I like KJ.

(For ex: I'll tell someone KJ are cool, check'em out, etc., then they'll
report back a few days later that they saw a KJ record in a shop but
didn't buy it because the cover was guys in soft sweaters with big curly
hair, etc, and I'm like, "Fuck! They must have found a late 80s LP/EP/!
Please ignore it!" Not a way to start someone out on them, imo.)

-Oliver