[kj] Funny KJ tracks?

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 13:58:32 EDT 2007

Speaking of Revelations, one that still makes me laugh (intentionally,
rather than OTG-style accidentally laugh/cry) is Chop-Chop. The biting
social criticism dripping from every line, but then for me culminating
with "The second hand really moves quite fast -- I'd never thought of
that!" makes me belly laugh. I dunno, probably due to a guy I knew who
was very proud of his Rolex with its continuous, sweeping second hand.
"Barely half awake"...

And speaking of de-Eighties-ing OTG and redoing the bass and drums, does
anyone ever go a while and then stick OTG back in, hoping it will be
sound different like a movie with a new ending? No? Oh...um...me neither.