[kj] a Joke-- The Headhunters

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jul 30 15:42:42 EDT 2007

Was working with a welsh bloke a couple years ago, top guy. He told me
this story about when he was working in IT support at Cardiff University,
he got called into a computer lab. They wanted to check who had been on a
PC, because what had happened was...there were two people in the room, a
girl up the front of the lab, and bloke sitting at the back. She's just
sitting there when she hears him pack up and start to leave, then all of a
sudden *young viewers please change channels* he slaps her on the side of
the face with his knob and just walks out.

Sounds like an Irvine Welsh (who is a scot) story, but he was serious.

I came up with the sound effect for it:

THUBBADA

And managed to make him completely lose composure a few times when we went
to fix computer problems and I whispered that under my breath...