[kj] OT: Filmmaker Ingmar Bergman dead

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 12:24:54 EDT 2007

And for that matter do you realize how many people don't think Killing
Joke exist any more (er, do they?)? But, what I mean is, when I made a
"Top 20 LPs of 2006" list on a blog, and listed Killing Joke's Hosannas
on it, I got NUMEROUS responses that were like, "Holy shit, Killing Joke
are still around? Didn't they like break up in 1985?" They didn't have
an idea about Democracy, KJ 2003, etc.

-Oliver