[kj] Question About KJ Bootleg Vinyl Archive Volume 2

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:52:07 EDT 2007

It's the same show but a different (audience) audio source. Listen to the
identical comments Jaz makes between Kings and Queens and Millennium. Before
Millennium kicks in you can hear someone raving about it being the
forthcoming single ("LETHAAAAAL!"). The audio mix on the vid (which is
pro-recorded) is as you'd expect with the crowd noise much, much quieter
than the band.

Crazy that they left off Exorcism and LLB due to "time constraints" when
those tracks would've easily fit on a few of the other 5 discs in the set!
Bah!

Final observation - the spoken intro before (what should be) Extremities
actually segues nicely into Complications, don't you think?

T.