[kj] FW: Re: ot devacor..k. Joke vs Johnny Cash

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Jul 29 20:51:34 EDT 2007

Haha, WWIII kicked off by a stray emoticon interpreted the wrong
way...wouldn't be too far from the truth to think that Putin and Bush
would use that as a pretext. Ooh, pretext, how witty ;)

Talking about the occult, I've got a good friend who's a wiccan witchy
poo, strangely enough she has a degree in mathematics too, don't ask me I
can't figure it out.

She got a full horoscope done for me and asked when I was born, down to
the minute. I was born at 11:11, which just sent her into a fervour. Do a
search for 11:11 on Google and count the crazy theories.

I started having a whole bunch of 11:11 coincidences all of a sudden,
which was really entertaining. 111 has always been my favourite number,
after reading "eleventyone" in Tolkien as a kid, thought that was cute.

But my mystical mojo doesn't seem to have improved at all, it seems to be
restricted to static electrical discharges that destroy computer
components, an unerring ability to walk outside just when it starts to
rain, an uncanny level of vegetable decay in my fridge...etc.
Coincidences with neighbours coming over just after I've smoked a joint.
;)