[kj] Question About KJ Bootleg Vinyl Archive Volume 2

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 19:43:33 EDT 2007

I happened across this set at a Virgin Megastore of all places today and
after buying it, gave the Astoria '94 show a listen. It became fairly
apparant to me this appears to be the same show I have a live video from
although my video includes two songs and the long intro with the tribal
dancers not on the cd (marked with a * ). Interestingly, the audio for the
original bootleg used on the cd set is from a different source than the
video which is actually a bit better. I was always under the impression my
video was from '95 but it appears to be the Sept 20, 1994 show.

Anyone interested in comparing the two can check out the videos for two
songs I posted months ago on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyt7K_wgdnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74M7unAobRw

Here's the songs included on the live video:

New Zealand(?) Tribal Dancers*
Communion
Fall Of Because
Wardance
Whiteout
Requiem
Change
Labyrinth
Kings and Queens
Millennium
Exorcism*
Love Like Blood*
Complications
Eighties
The Wait
Pssyche
The Mathematics of Chaos

I guess my question is, is this indeed the same show as on KJ-BVA v2?

T.B.