[kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 17:26:11 EDT 2007

Do you mean they have to JUSTIFY their claims? If so, yes, I think this is a *coolness* thing. Factoring in such stuff as whether other so-called *cool* people like it, whether it's felt the subject has sold out or jumped the shark, etc, etc. I like the Simpsons 'cos it makes me LAUGH !

F at cist Ade