[kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:52:46 EDT 2007

yeah leigh,i know what you mean about "muse" i dont really like there music
and heres why,they kinda start out putting forth a good sounding track,then
they go to far, ruining it all by crank all the instruments up to far,in a
very jarring and irratic fashion until im left thinking" is it ever going
to end!"

still, i would not go so far as to say i hate "muse"....however....

but i do hate " gordon brown" do you know ever since tony blair left office
and gordon brown took over,it has not stopped raining in england,seriouly
apart from the odd sunny day,its been rain,floods,rain and more of the
same,worse weather since 1700,maybe blair did a harry potter on brown,a few
curses and a couple of spells ;-D)))))

oh and NEIL-----you went to see simpsons movie,had a real laugh at it ;-)yet
the only line you remember out of the whole movie is--quote mr burns"
the rich white man has the power!!" so is that what its about then? the
haves and have nots??? just wondered.....

interesting though,as i was listening to a phone in dabate on radio
yesterday,where by alot of people ,who had been looking forward to the
movie,after having seen it,felt very dissapointed and stating they were hard
pressed to find ANYTHING to laugh at about the simpsons movie and they were
hardcore fans of the simpsons!!!! strange that ;-D))))))