[kj] ot tim-- The Headhunters

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 12:10:29 EDT 2007

um tim,all those are fare comments from you,yeah k.j can be/have been
unrealiable with various things,gigs/gems ect---although gems is supposidly
to be brought out next year we will see!!

i am not addicted to k.j,but i do support them and there music/plus solo
projects of all band members, have done from the start,just know good music
when i hear it.

i did not really think to much of that comment on the headhunter blog that
was said about k.j,so i said what i truly thought about it came out in
support of k.j.

quote " tired of listening to k.j l.ps over and over ect"anyway you know,you
proberly read it on blog just thought it sounded a bit smug of the person
running that blog,to of wrote that about k.j,weather k.j are unreliable or
not,were talking about k.js music here which has a long back catalogue and
not there conduct,well i was ;-)