[kj] OT: Harry Potter VII

chaz prior chaz141189 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 12:07:21 EDT 2007

i finished it a couple of days ago, it was good but i don't think it was as good as it was hyped up to be, i was expecting much more, but the movies should be good
Chaz

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 01:45:10 -0700From: tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.netTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] OT: Harry Potter VII
Just finished reading it last night, thought it was great!!............last two movies should be brilliant.

-Tom.

p.s. AVP2 this December........in the rated R fashion.

My Hope and It's Angels
Our Death and Our Deeds......... -- Hail! The White Grain. DEATH IN JUNE