[kj] a Joke-- The Headhunters

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 28 23:10:48 EDT 2007

Smoke a marley while listening to Killing Joke and then you've got both
your bases covered.

Sorry, running low on jokes at the moment (in at work both days this
weekend, blagh).

How was Amsterdam, you end up going?

Hey does anyone else call little bags of weed "tinnys"? Was thinking it's
a good nick for Tinsoldier :)

Tin-Timiny, tin-timiny, tin tin, tin tin...(probably before your
time...just as well)