[kj] Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 28 19:25:52 EDT 2007

"If you do not understand...then you should not be heeeeeere"

Sorry, had to be said ;)

Here's what Wiki has to say about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aqua_Teen_Hunger_Force

It's a bit hit and miss sometimes, because it's pretty ambitiously out
there , but goddam it's funny sometimes.

Here's an entire show, they're only about 10 mins long...plenty more links
to other shows. This one's a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odHhWCoBukU&mode=related&search=

Enjoy :)