[kj] Killing Joke clone band? The Headhunters

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:56:16 EDT 2007

this band "THE HEADHUNTERS" sound interesting and there art work for lp./c.d
covers reminds me of the artist "goya" as in the style,however,i definatly
do not agree with the intro writting on their blog,(look at it below on
there blog that oliver kindly linkled to list!)

designed to promote them i guess--it says.....

"bord of listening to killing joke long players=lps over and over?"

heres my answer.....

well actually NO,I AM NOT ;-0 and if k.j are so boring,why are this
band--headhunter,trying to wrip of k.js style ;-/? and not very good at it
either ;-D)))!!!!

just my opinion and i hope many on the lists opinion on k.j as well,other
wise,why are they on the list IF THERE ALSO BORD OF K.J ;-/ !!!!!