[kj] Aqua Teen Hunger Force Boston Bomb Scare

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 28 01:55:28 EDT 2007

The Governor, Mayor, Police, Fire, Bomb Squad, Media all went spastic over
a couple of advertising promos of the Mooninites from ATHF, they were
blown up...fuck's sake! I kacked myself...fits into the Mooninites
characters perfectly. Sigh. Stranger than fiction...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kdP8WBB4lI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2fGzmphx4U

:)