[kj] Killing Joke clone band? The Headhunters

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Fri Jul 27 16:22:39 EDT 2007

If all else fails I'll get it up loaded up one day but someone else must
have a copy, we hope !?! Meanwhile, a few more details on that session :

* http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/sessions/1980s/1983/Jun29headhunters/
*

I doubt that much more is known about them - I remember seeing a live review
once but that was about it.