[kj] [OT] Tonight...

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 14:00:05 EDT 2007

So many older bands are pulling the "play the whole album" stunt lately. It's a great idea, if you ask me. I saw Slayer do Reign In Blood a couple of years ago and it was fantastic. Metallica did it with Master of Puppets, Girls Against Boys did it with Venus Luxure Number 1 Baby...If Killing Joke were to do it, my choice would be Fire Dances but the 1st album would be the more likely choice, I think. Other bands and albums I'd love to see done from start to finish:

Skinny Puppy - Too Dark Park (They'd probably do ViViSect though)
Nomeansno - Wrong
Beastie Boys - Paul's Boutique

I can't think of anymore right now. Most bands who I'd like to see do it don't exist anymore.

Leigh