[kj] ChangeTin, change

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 27 13:40:52 EDT 2007

No Tin, I haven't twisted anything , you are juts accusing me as a defence mechanism , I shall show you and prove that I haven't twisted anything . Greg posted :
"Actually a few US troops were just sentenced yesterday for pre-meditated rape and murder, etc., but this is only the tip of the iceburg of what goes on every day (as some vets will admit)..."
Greg is quite clearly implying that rapes and murders and perhaps even worse things happen in Iraq like that on a daily basis (at the hands of US troops. He was saying that American troops commit rape and murder on a daily basis and I was pointing out that they do NOT in fact commit rape and murder on a daily basis. Its very straight forward Tin, nothing has been twisted

Message Received: Jul 27 2007, 06:29 PM