[kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 13:11:35 EDT 2007

>From: "GREG SLAWSON" <gregslawson at msn.com>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

>Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:00:48 -0400

>greg wrote.........

>"I have to admit that I don't watch the Simpsons (althought it sounds like

>they touch on some good political topics), but my wife can't understand why

>I watch the Seinfeld re-runs over and over and over..."

>i can understand why you would watch "seinfeld re-runs--",that is one show

>that has me in stitches of laughter,its brilliant ;-D))) theres a box set

>if your interested dvd.

as i said yesterday in reply to olivers post concerning the simpsons,i also
agree that the prog does touch on some political points here and there, how
do i know if i dont watch it any longer? my dear neice loves it,so goes on
about it and so does her daughter,who is only 5yrs.....

however,on a whole,the show just does not do it for me ;-/ guess its the
simpsons brand of humour,they havnt got any ;-D)),its just stupid and there
silly-- i dont find it entertaining or amusing,just annoying ;-/havent
watched it since it first came out around 16 odd years ago,that was only
because i wanted to know what the fuss was all about that the madia were
making about simpsons!!!!