[kj] [OT] Tonight...

Mark Wilson mark.wilson at crunchpod.com
Fri Jul 27 13:09:53 EDT 2007

> UGH! You lucky bastard. No, only one drummer but Trevor Dunn of Mr.

> Bungle/Fantomas will be on bass AND, as if that weren't enough, they will

> be playing both Eggnog and Lysol in their entirety. Enjoy (grumble,

> grumble).....

Ahhhh... I had thought they were doing "Houdini" in LA, just like last
Friday in San Francisco, and "Lysol" and "Egg" were only for their
Saturday night SF performance, but their website confirms your version of
things! I went to both nights in SF, and they were both great. However,
it wasn't as great as Sonic Youth performing "Daydream Nation" in Berkeley
the night before. (I also saw Slint performing their "Spiderland" album
on Sunday. That was definitely a good weekend.)

Mark
--
Conure -- http://conure.crunchpod.com
15 Degrees Below Zero -- http://15dbz.crunchpod.com