[kj] ChangeTin, change

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 12:32:12 EDT 2007

Whats the truth then?I am thinking,not following.If I was following I'd
believe everything I'm told,like the Iraq war is justified."Many directions
leading to the same place,"it doesn't matter what direction I go,I'm gonna end up
in the same place,I'm still gonna end up living in the arse end of
nowhere,working a shit job doing other people's bidding,and feeling inadequate cos I'm
not making enough money to buy all the material possessions I'd be dreaming
of if I was heading in the 'right' direction.
I believe what Killing Joke says is pretty much spot on,otherwise,I wouldn't
believe it.Believe me Mr Black,I'm not the kind of person to just go along
with what someone says because its convenient or whatever,I've put a lot of
thought into what KJ say,and it seems true by my observations.It seems to me
that you're the one thats intellectually malnourished,but thanks for the advice
anyway