[kj] ChangeTin, change

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 27 11:46:38 EDT 2007

Thats not quite true is it Oliver ? The things that i ask you to back up , you dont because you cant because you made the "facts" up* , and you just post other peoples thoughts because you have no thoughts of your own.
OK, if you are going to question that statement ,then who asked you to post up this link?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucru/20070725/cm_ucru/pooranduneducatedlikewethought
No one . You make up things as you go along, things that have no basis in facts . You live your life by falsehoods and deceptiveness Oliver , and you dont even seem to have the sense to acknowledge this , so i think its best if you to go back to discussing cartoons

*Foreign diplomats had to remove their turbans in order to appease the Americans*?

Message Received: Jul 27 2007, 04:36 PM