[kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:24:20 EDT 2007

Oh my

I almost wet myself with luaghter on the first season DVD extras. There is
a section where you can record their voices for you cell phone voice mail

in Carl's voice

"Hey this is Carl. New Jersey rules your backwoods retarded creek."

Here is the mp3

http://www.mcpeepants.com/phone/carl3.mp3

Here are the rest

http://www.mcpeepants.com/phone.shtml