[kj] ChangeTin, change

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 27 10:20:09 EDT 2007

Well Chaz , You also seem to have difficulty understanding posts , either that or you also interpret them that way you want, rather than what the message says , you also change the facts to suit your beliefs, and your post below just proves this.
I did not deny that rapes and murders by US troops have happened in Iraq , but I was questioning Gregs allegations that he says that rapes and murders happen on a daily basis . You seem to have came to the conclusion that I was denying that they happen at all . How did you manage to misinterpret what I said? It just dont make sense .
Greg says that rapes and murders happen on a daily basis, I say that they dont happen on a daily basis and then you try to prove that I'm wrong by stating that they do happen!!! *In a daily basis * was what was being questioned, NOT whether they happen at all.
Its also irrelevant as to whether WMD's were actually found or not . The terms of the 1991 ceasefire agreement were that U.N inspectors must have free access to anywhere they want to go to in Iraq , Saddam broke these terms and the war restarted .
Saddams crime was to deny UN inspectors entry into the country, that alone was reason enough reason to re invade Iraq

Message Received: Jul 27 2007, 02:59 PM