[kj] FW: Re: who hates the simpsons.....

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:14:15 EDT 2007

I will admit that I do not watch South Park regularly. But when I do I'm
still surprised that they still pull it off. Now maybe that is because I
don't catch it on a regular basis AND/OR they are on cable so their humor
can be a little more blue.

But I still have to hand it to them.

The Critic was good.

And there was also Home Movies, the Venture Brothers, etc.

Chris