[kj] Warrior Soul.............Where's Big Paul

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 21:26:05 EDT 2007

Yeah -- I actually thought about flying over for some of those shows
(although, I can't imagine the CARVED IN SAND night will really pack
them in). At the moment, however, I'm not in a position to be looking
at pricey airline tickets. Also, will Simon, Craig and Mick be
involved with the proceedings? If not, I'm even less inclined.

Alex in NYC