[kj] New Lycopodeia track . .

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 17:14:42 EDT 2007

For lack of a better musical vocabulary, I'll just second the magical
bra and liquorice praise... (even the "Woah...!" part).

Each time I grab and listen to a Lycopodeia track, iTunes then takes me
through the rest of them, and after listening to this today it's
definitely up in my top 3 or 4 favorites of what you've done. I probably
owe you the price of an LP at this point (or maybe I owe a record
company, who owes you a few coupons in turn...?). You *should* be quite
happy with this one!

Jiri