[kj] ChangeTin, change

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 17:05:08 EDT 2007

"As far as oil is concerned, as reported in the media in June 2003, Paul
Wolfowitz not only dismissed the WMD issue as a 'bureaucratic' excuse
for war, but openly admitted that oil was the true motive: 'Let's look
at it simply. The most important difference between North Korea and Iraq
is that economically, we just had no choice in Iraq. The country swims
in a seal of oil.'"

--Slavoj Zizek's _Iraq: The Borrowed Kettle_, p. 5, 2004, Verso Press

The Paul Wolfowitz quote above is from "Wolfowitz: Iraq war was about
oil," by George Wright, The Guardian, 4 June 2003.

http://en.wikipedia/wiki/Paul_Wolfowitz

My black eye's healed nicely, thanks! Girls actually seemed to dig it!

When ya shippin' off to Iraq? Semper fi!

-Oliver