[kj] Killing Joke vs Johnny Cash mash up

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:26:25 EDT 2007

what tosh,really,so in this democratic world,we the humans cannot say what
we like or dislike hay music wise!!

you want to like johnny cash music,you go ahead,i do not like it,its my
choice,to choose,not yours to choose for me,and i dont berlieve that crap
about 7 years bad luck,it is more than likely to happen to you, 7 years or
more bad luck,as your the one who believes in it,you fool,how gullable can
you be devacor ;-D)))dont try and ever make my mind up for me,you will hit
a brick wall!!!