[kj] Killing Joke vs Johnny Cash mash up

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:07:20 EDT 2007

not a fan of johnny cash at all,find his stuff boring,however,its got to be
a slight inproovement on the last 2 party jigs you posted ;-/ i guess
anything is an improvement on those 2 ;-D))) even if the choice on this
occassion was dull johnny.cash---at least k.j are in there phew.........
;-=D)))

ps talking of appauling sax playing,reminds me of that stupid kid in the
simpsons,the one playing sax
any way for all those simpson fans on list( i am definatly not one of
them--find it irritating to say the least--its kinda for kids and teenagers
isnt it,not adults--well perhaps mentally backward ones..lol..) the movie
has just come out,so some should be in there eliment about that !!!