[kj] KJ "Love Like Blood" video for d/l

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jul 25 01:24:05 EDT 2007

You know how there's a story behind every surname? I'm not sure if I'd wanna
know the story behind "Manleague"..

Reminds me of the Tool song Maynard's Dick.(Tool in-joke, sorry Bolly ;)

Oh PS: For ages I misheard the lyrics to Third Eye by Tool, instead of
"prying open my third eye" I thought it was "Brian opened my third eye".
Could only find one other idiot on the web who did that.maybe there are
more.

Shame Bolly isn't even a Tool fan, but also glad he's didn't open my third
eye (!).

_____