[kj] Gamera vs Killing Joke

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 20:58:15 EDT 2007

I was hoping that some other gatherers with a flair for paintshopping KJ might come up with some Killing Jokeiro images. Anyone?

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Looks a bit more like Jazsquatch, but nice effort J