[kj] Gatherer's bands..

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Tue Jul 24 18:58:27 EDT 2007

Ah, what the heck
I've blown my cover now anyway...

My sins stem from the early eighties and can be found here:

http://www.miljonmysteriet.com/mp3/ (also at http://
www.myspace.com/miljonmysteriet, but less to choose from)
We still have our "sessions" and may soon record som of the new
stuff (all third mileninnium stuff posted are "sketches" by our
"front man")

"Bonus"; http://www.miljonmysteriet.com/wombat

Disapearing back into my burrow...