[kj] back to woik!!!

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 15:59:27 EDT 2007

UNDEVELOPED COUNTRIES!!I wasn't just referring to Cambodia.I'm referring to
all non-industrialized nations struggling to live up to western standards and
exploiting people,and the environment merely for profit.And I'm pretty well
informed on Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.What people fail to see is that these
people claim to be communists,but they're far from it.They're not true
commies,they're psychotic dictators that just want to flaunt their power,and
destroy the people they dislike