[kj] back to woik!!!

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Sat Jul 21 15:01:28 EDT 2007

Its quite sensible to get the Cambodians to outlaw weed in order to continue to receive aid . The U.S spends a large amount of money per year trying to stop the international drugs trade , it would be quite silly of them to fund cannabis producing countries , whilst at the same time trying to stop them doing what America is funding .
That can have aid, but they must comply with the rest of the World by outlawing drugs
"and if it weren't for their arms races and technology taking over our lives,these countries wouldn't be struggling in the first place"
I fail to see the connection between technology and the situation in Cambodia . The problems in Cambodia were caused by a Cambodian Communist called Pol Pot , who systematically killed 25% of Cambodia's population in a four year mass murdering killing spree . Pol Pot targeted the educated and gifted , so all whats left now are the poor underclasses with no leadership, that's why Cambodia's in such a mess today.
Communism ruined Cambodia and Capitalism is rebuilding it

Message Received: Jul 21 2007, 03:01 PM