[kj] back to woik!!!

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 10:01:38 EDT 2007

In Cambodia they threatened to cut aid if they didn't criminalize weed,and
aid is about 40% of their income.They're using their power and money to
manipulate these undeveloped countries,and if it weren't for their arms races and
technology taking over our lives,these countries wouldn't be struggling in the
first place.And the corruption in these places is terrible.If America really
wanted to help the world,why are they only going for the countries with loads
of resources?It's imperialism I tell you!