[kj] back to oil!!!

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Sat Jul 21 09:11:43 EDT 2007

Yes, there were weapon inspections in Iraq , no one is disputing that . Saddam barred the Weapons inspectors from inspecting certain places , the was the problem .
You seem to be saying that because the 9/11 attackers came from Saudi and Egypt , then that must mean that these Countries are supporters of terrorism , that is incorrect . The 9/11 terrorists were not supported by their Country or Government , they were rogues, they belonged to Al Queda . Saudi and Egypt have been fighting these terrorists for a long time , the Countries themselves were not responsible for the actions of the 9/11 terrorists and therefore do not warrant any punishment.
You also say that Iran and North Korea have WMD's and this is the reason why they weren't invaded. Your point has no merit because neither Iran or North Korea have Nuclear Weapons , so your point about Countries that have nuclear weapons wont be invaded is invalid .
You are the one who is ignoring the facts , that is plain to see .

Message Received: Jul 21 2007, 01:43 PM