[kj] Gatherer's bands..

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jul 20 18:39:45 EDT 2007

The closest I can think of is a xylophone made from all the cups in the
staff kitchen filled to varying degrees with water, not quite the J. Lord
impact but possibly the closest you will come to easily.

Well done, to progress you need to master Another One Bites the Dust, faster
more challenging tempo, requires excellent ruler control, especially along
the outer sagittal flange of the midneck.

_____