[kj] back to woik!!!

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Fri Jul 20 13:38:13 EDT 2007

Can you just not stick to the just the one topic Greg? Everytime we discuss things, you go for a trip around the World citing various different Countries and scenarios, we can discuss the points and Countries that you raised another time , but at the moment we are talking about Ethiopia (it was Ethiopia and not Sudan as I stated previously )
You previous concern was that Governments are liable to act deviously and ruthlessly to stay in power and you are against this. The Ethiopian government has done just this , so in this case, dont you agree that the American Government and system is fairer/superior to the Ethiopian Government and system? Would you rather live under the Ethiopian regime or the U.S Government? Would you support U.S military intervention in Ethiopia? Do nt you feel that the Ethiopian Government is corrupt and should be disposed of?

Message Received: Jul 20 2007, 06:21 PM