[kj] new Ministry

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 20 00:48:38 EDT 2007

Gracias!

For folks interested, there is a really good Spanish post-punk/death
rock compilation online here:

http://tensadreasons.blogspot.com/2007/07/spanish-deathrock-postpunk-compilation.html

Only ten songs, but I was struck by just how damn good many of them
were, though I'd never heard of any of the bands before. I believe most,
but not all, tracks are from the 80s.

In particular, Track 7, Eyaculacion Post Mortem's "Transilvania (ebm
mix)" has some of the creepiest, most chilling vocals I've heard in any
song. And that includes black metal or anything else, though this is not
a black metal song.

-Oliver