[kj] OT : birth of my daughter

ze king zeking_33 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 11:33:26 EDT 2007

thx for many congrats and 'the gathering friendship'included a small picture of me, my girlfriend and of course last but never the least : our beautifull daughter Yana she's majestic, fantastic ! greetz,ze king.

From: zeking_33 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:43:25 +0000Subject: [kj] OT : birth of my daughter

Dear Gatherers, last night, 15 july 2007 at appr 03h55, my girlfriend Ann gave birth to our daughter YANA.both girl and mother are in good shape and fine condition.and for me : i am the happiest father ;-) pandemonium ! cheers from brussels, belgiummarnick alias ze king.

het ultieme online mailprogramma! Ontdek Windows Live Hotmail,
Ontdek Windows Live Hotmail, het ultieme online mailprogramma!
http://get.live.com/mail/overview