[kj] Killing Joke live bbc ect

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:19:10 EDT 2007

hiya marc phil,

poor olly,you know what i see,he really wants to be thought of as very
inportant contributer on the list and appreciated,i can sence that,hes a
real sweet chap i think,he is just trying to fit in and be influential here
as well,i think he does alot for list and presents some pritty intelligent
debate at times,i was just giving a confidence boost his way,although he
will proberly spit nails and cringe when he reads this post ;-D))))))))))

anyway,you sounded like a bossy prefect scolding olly like he was a naughty
little boy,and he might be in for the cane from k.j if they found out he was
helping other gatherers with stuff that would/does interest them.....

thatS not a secret guilty pleasure fantasy of yours is it marc philipps;-D
?-----head master dishing out punishments?????/ just wondered!!!!!!