[kj] Killing Joke live 13-song BBC performance on mp3 blog

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 19 08:37:21 EDT 2007

Thanks Melinda & Giorgio! As always, if I spot stuff like this on the
blogosphere, I try to post it here (like the Bad Brains LP, the Neon
Hearts 7" that had Paul Raven on base, the early KJ-influenced Amebix
stuff, etc.) I believe this is the first full KJ thing I've found on an
audio blog, though. The singer of Amebix did not mind that his stuff was
being put for free on punk audio/mp3 blogs.

-Oliver