[kj] back to woik!!!

Mister Black mrblack_000 at fsmail.net
Thu Jul 19 08:36:11 EDT 2007

Well I believe that all the recent laws have been beneficiary , Laws to stop people smoking in public, dropping litter in the street and making it illegal for dogs to turd in the street have all improved my standard of living , the law put in place to shut that twunt up outside the House of Commons complaining about something was also beneficiary , the blokes obviously a loon and should be locked up . Spending five years shouting out side the House of Commons about how fond of Iraqi children he is should have alerted the attention of Scotland Yard. New laws are required as society progresses , I would like to see a new law in place to stop people shouting in the street , people shouting really aggravates me .
What new laws would you like to see implemented ? ( That means "put in place", Mel)

Message Received: Jul 19 2007, 12:23 PM