[kj] Gatherer's bands

cliffmonka at alaska.net cliffmonka at alaska.net
Thu Jul 19 02:27:13 EDT 2007

Hiya Frank,Humm i'm not positive but we met on kj 03 tourbus,maybe boston.Remember
the bentmen tshirt,had some ghoul on it,haha.
Here's my thang http://www.myspace.com/cliffmonka and here's some other KJ fans
that put forth and donated tracks to benefit Jester Joe MOjica R.I.P. in his time
of need. http://www.myspace.com/attackcancer everyone on that cd is either a
gatherer or someone's friend.Peace,CliffMonk-A