[kj] DVD of KJ videos like

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 18:38:09 EDT 2007

I've been praying for such a video compilation for eons, but I wouldn't hold my breath, Oliver. I too am tired of the grainy versions, but I don't gather that the band themselves think much of their own videos from that era, thus probably see little point in culling them together and putting them back out, which -- if that's indeed the case -- is a damn shame.

But, y'know, stranger things have happened.

Cheers,

Alex in NYC